camne mok atur owh? @_@
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Yuhuuu~!! i'm in Sibu~!
Dah brapa hari aku tok demam selesema...seksa gila...
Sik berhenti-henti beringus...paip bocor sampey idong ku besar kedak shrek arom bulaknya...
Encik suami pun outstation ke Kuching, so aku diam ngan adik-adik iparku di rumah. Bak kata Hubbie ku tek..."aku ngembak balit amah ngan tukang masak!". Haha! Yalah tek...sian ku nangga sidak ya terpaksa bertolong cuci tapak segala...aku tek beringus-ingus bah...susah nak bekerja. Bermasak pun mala jak tergendala sbb berkasik non-stop. Makan ubat demam + selesema diberik pharmacy yg nyuroh tido ya pun sik berkesan. Gik juak aku tido manok; mala jak terbangun sebab batok ngan bersin.
Tapi...apakah?? Marek En. Suami balit dari Kuching, lalu pagi tok tek alu bait selesema ku...yerrr... pandey melawak juak idong ku tok.
Anyway, mengekot title di atas... aku tok tek, disuroh kerja part-time jadi promoter perfume agik cam every year's holiday. Tapi...masalahnya...kerja ya will be on Christmas day; 25th & 26th. Sik menjadi masalah mun aku di Kuching...tapi kinek tok aku di Sibu...and sekda sign of Hubbie mok balit Kuching awal...well, baruk marek malam nya madah mok balit Kuching on 31st. Yalah aku KONPIUS!!! Hari ya madah sik balit sbb Zati mok berambeh sitok.
Zati oh Zati! Gimana donk~? Bila ktk register sebenarnya? Boleh dirondeng sik bila ktk mok pegi Sibu? Huhu...
Ok...back to the Kerja thing...rasa cam sik worth it jak mun aku terpaksa balit Kuching demi nak kerja ya jak. Sebab sik balit modal bah...balit dah brapa $$ burn...macam kerja for nothing. :(
i love this job, but sik menguntungkan, right? :(
What do you think? <--ah, nanyak pun sik guna cuz sekda orang baca blog tok.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Alhamdulillah...majlis dah selesai...
Even though there were unwanted problems showing up, but i managed not to scream off and ran away like a runaway bride. lol... just a bridezilla, ne?
Rasa nak leput ada juak...
Tapi guys...most of you might say, "Woseehhh!! Sanding sampey 3 kali! Kaya nak juak??".
Actually...the first one is just a simple Nikah ceremony, but ada pelamin. Most of the brides are doing that nowadays right? Having a small tepung tawar session so that the majlis won't look too 'empty'? Besides, my majlis sanding's date is like a month away. This is what will happen if you can't find a huge hall to fit everything. :/
So that was the answer to my problems;
Rumah - Nikah
- Can have a very traditional Malay style - suitable for my Nikah ceremony
- Can have very happy and kecoh environment; the laughter from the makcik-makcik, or the sound of the men 'kacau-ing' the nenek till melatah...can you imagine that? XD
- i can invite everyone who i want; my primary and high school mates, families from all over Sarawak who can't attend my November's reception - they are free to bring their anak, cucu cicit & friends.
- Suitable for nenek or datuk who can't really stand or walk well, where they can rest easily in the room or on the couch.
Hotel - Reception
- something can fit my family from different state who can't join in October but only in school holiday
- something that is can fit up small & limited quantity of people due to budget
- something that can let my non-muslim friends to sit and enjoy the wedding without having to move here and there just like the normal house-reception
- somewhere that is easy for people to go as my house is very far for some people.
- suitable to make some activities a.k.a. dancing, guestbook photobooth, 'easy view' to mingle around.
In-law's House - Bertandang
- Almost the same like my Nikah ceremony, but less my friends as it is dedicated to my husband's side.
Therefore, basically my 27th November is my FIRST bersanding, and on 28th is the BERTANDANG. Get it??
Sian juak ku nangga bridemaids & friends ku...huhu...
To Ann, Bg. Rizal, Ijam, Awang, Zati, Achie, Shafiq, Anastasia, Nabillah, & Huiying:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Iboh jerak k?
To my sisters:
Makseh banyak-banyak! Kelak time kitak orang nikah, kelak aku balas balit...
But...most of the people after they helped went all: "Sik mok ku bersanding kelak. Aku nikah di majlis Islam jak..."
Aaaa...bagus kah sik bagus ya?
Now...kita bayar hutang!
[Nasha] Pelamin - settled.
[Lance] Photography - Today @8pm.
[Idaman Rahim] Makeup - settled. Need to go meet Rahim again because one of the earring is with me.
[Hollywood Bridal] Coat & Jewellery - settled.
[Wandy] Mini Instax 7s polaroid - Need to give it back. Ohh gosh! Need to get 1 too! XD
i lost my little notebook, so it's kinda hard to trace back what's important. ;_;