Alhamdulillah...the solemnization has been done well and i'm officially Yabuki's wife. :)
There were lots of bad things happened, but luckily i have the best people and fiancé (now husband lol) to help me to get through the rough times.
The akad nikah was "LOL" and sweet. Yabuki had to get through it by 3 times due to nervous. :P
Can you imagine the groom trying to menikahkan the tok kadi back? Hahaha! XD However, we had a great time. ^^ i wonder who get the whole process in video. Hmm...
Here are the 'rundown' of what happened:
- The arranged bridal company did not contact or follow up regarding the pelamin
- Passport drama
- My baju nikah came in late but it is amazingly beautiful!
- Found out that my Keringkam selayah clashes (benang silver keras) with my baju nikah (chiffon) - habis berbulu my baju kena tarik dek benang!
- The hand bouquet is quite expensive. And most of my favourite flowers already been sold out. T_T But good thing is, it is very pretty!
- The pelamin people contacted me. Asked them at what time they'll come but never get the response. Janji tengahari but malam baru datang. And they did not want to make the pelamin according to the area that i want, and never discussed what design i really want.
- i love the Satok's Mita Cake House's mini cupcakes and the staff or boss (chinese girl, short hair, using glasses)! XD And screw the Petra Jaya (near Heritage restaurant)'s Mita Cake House. The staff was rude and can't negotiate at all.
- Hujan gila-gila lebat!!! Especially on the day before my nikah. There were lightning, blackout, and storms. The elders started to gossip-gossip saying it's a bad omen. They even asked me to get my something-worn to be thrown up to the rooftop to avoid rain (old superstitious petua).
- Went to buy STAGE makeup because they have this buy one free one promotion. XD Then i get to have their free makeup and use it for my berlulut session.
- Due to the heavy rain and heavy wind, my house's roof were blown out (the event was actually at grandma's house) and the rain was pouring in. The flood was below knee according to my dad and TV, laundry dryer machine, printer, and etc were damaged.
- Crap! i forgot most of my props for the berlulut session. And the pelamin people who supposed to help me with the costumes and accessories could not make it. FUCK. Anyway, i just model out my Yukata (without geta), Saree (without inner shirt and just used sister's baju tido top), and Shiro Lolita.
- The bangku bantal for akad nikah (pillow seat where the bride and groom sit) were UGLY. These were provided by the bridal company who made my pelamin. i had to buy extra cloth and Ann & Bang Rizal helped to modify the seat.
- The pelamin was urgh...so big...located very near to the front door. It's hard to take pictures without having wide angle lens. Design wise - look ok inside the pictures, but if you see it in front with your eyes...it is ugly. Bad construction, dented wood, the 'kerawang' bergoyang-goyang and jatuh everytime, the lighting didn't work, the flowers are so cheap and ugly looking, the sofa seat is dirty and i have to borrow sheep fur rug from Yabuki's aunt to cover it.
- Same day, i found out that my makeup artist can't be contacted. He FFK me!!! FUCK!
- Ann helped me to find another makeup artist which i have to go for my makeup at 6 am at his shop because he also have other brides to make up. Amen for that!
- Anyway, i love my henna design! Asked for feminine + tribal design. XD But it won't stay long... :(
Hmm...i only manage to say all those for now. Maybe next time to tell out the details.
Please avoid the bridal company. =_=
Thinking about them really made me wanna puke. URGH.