Wednesday, October 6, 2010

*Sings* Uh-Oh! I'm in trouble!

The pelamin person for my Nikah did not pick up my phone calls.
He promised that he'll come over to look at the place but he didn't.
Like hell, why he never answer my calls and my grandma's?
Grandma was waiting for him the whole day yesterday. And today is going to be the last day; if he still not coming over, then we have to switch plan.
That was weird though...most of friends give good credits to him. :/
Was it because 'sama kampung' label made him feel, "sik hal bah...user user..."?

i feel bad for Nasa though. i called him over and talked about this matter and asked whether he can help to design my pelamin in the very last minute. He was kinda worried as in the Bridal industry, if you jadi 'tukang menyambut' kerja plan B, kelak pandey jadi berkelai between their friends. So he needed a confirmation from me and that person.

Erghh...so troublesome...and devastating...=_=
Brapa hari gik tok...

Anyway, Congratulations to everyone who graduated yesterday!
Finally i've been able to walk on the stage with a Bachelor Degree in hand!


Salam Takziah kepada Shafiq atas pemergian ibunda tercinta... ;_;
Al-Fatihah...

No comments: