Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Diwali!

Happy Diwali to all Hindus and happy holiday!

My Berlulut session in Indian Saree.
Raw photograph by Zahir Alauddin.
Edited by me.


Well...sadly we're in Sarawak didn't get any public holiday for Deepavali. Husband still working. But it's okay. ^^ At least everyone all together in Malaysia wishes all the joy in this festival of lights!

Anyway, yesterday i was browsing Zahir's Flickr...such an amazing gallery... D: He was my official photographer since my Engagement till my Solemnization. Found two of my pictures inside...hurr...hurr.... XD





QUEEN of the day

My Akad Nikah.
My husband said i looked like an alien with heavy make-up on. ;_;




Shamem.K

Love the crazy depth of field! 




Check out my friend's awesome photo gallery in Flickr here! ^^

p/s: Dang i wish my nose is more 'mancung'. :/

No comments: