Friday, December 16, 2011

Ducati Multistrada Borneo Experience - Day 3

It was on 27th November, and I was getting ready early to see the Convoy in action in Sibu! :D
Was told to meet up at Rafi Cafe at 8pm according to the itenary sent in my email, but I was there since 7.30pm. But there were nobody there. My husband only dropped me there and himself went to the PC Fair. *cicadas sound* Then I contacted Chloe & Sherrie as I was very "blur" about the situation. Then Chloe said to meet up in RH Hotel instead. So i guess the dinner location was changed to RH Hotel. i quickly called my husband to pick me up, and luckily there were NOTHING to see at the PC Fair Sibu so he can pick me up quickly. :P

Upon our arrival at RH Hotel, ahhhh!!! There were no more parking! Cars parked everywhere (See? Sarawak people are rich. LOL) including the illegal parking. Mr Husband, assuming that we will be attending the dinner quickly, has decided to park illegally. **DO NOT DO THIS. THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES AFTERWARD. PLEASE READ UNTIL FINISH**


Finally my husband and I met Chloe at the lobby. She's a very bubbly person. XD
Then, we went up to Level 3 for the dinner session. And on to the pics!



A sign at the elevator.


The front hall.


The hall was located at the pool side. :)




Fresh flowers! *_*


My food. Yea, only took a bit cause I already had mine at home.
Thought only having teh tarik at Rafi Cafe, but yeah, changed of plans. XD



The Stage.



Participants of the 10-days Borneo adventure!


Anybody recognise them? 
"Jangan biarkan hidup anda diselubungi... misteri" Okay, I just HAD to say that. xD



They were from TV3. 
The "Misteri Nusantara" Guy was actually talking to Chloe. 
Indeed funny moments that time. :P


Cake anyone?


Thank you so much RH Hotel!
Chloe and I get to bring back these lovelies!


Teehee! We get the chance to see the bikes personally.


The 'iPad' for Ducati. xD


Encik Nazrin Khan gave a briefing about the Multistrada 1200 to Chloe.
Cool lights! *_*


This is Monsterrrr!!! Me rikey!! *________*


Mr. Husband. So chibi... :P


Ah yeah...I know...inside his heart he probably said, "DAMN! My dream bike!"


Cool lower parts.


Chloe as the runaway bride. 


Men talk.


Ducati


Cool 'clan' name. xD


The rim.


Chloe. :3


And finally...my time to get on the Multistrada. 
I just want to say my face is actually almost the same like the cartoon by this time.
Tersengih-sengih.


After that 'private session', we bid goodbye to Chloe~~ ;_; Nice to meet you dear!

And...about the illegal parking...we got a Summon fine... T_______T
First time doing illegal parking, and already kena the 'unlucky' ticket. So people, DO NOT park illegally.
RM150 flew~~~ oTL Sayangi duit anda.

Okay, next post, Day 4 - The flag off to Bintulu!


-------------------------------------
Read more:

Posts by Sherrie - 1 and 2.


2 comments:

Cutebun said...

NICE! Too bad kena saman =(

Mrs. Ichiban said...

Yeah...too bad. ^^;;
Well, took it as experience lor~ better park inside the hotel. Expensive, but still cheaper than RM150. ^^;;;;