Friday, December 16, 2011

Ducati Multistrada Borneo Experience - Day 4

28th November 2011.

That early morning not remembering that it was a holiday, I woke up to get ready my husband's work things. Luckily he asked, "What are you doing? Ironing my shirt on a holiday? o_O"

So yay!! We got the chance to see the flag-off session of the Ducati Multistrada Convoy! XD

Since it was a holiday, there were lots of parking space available. *winks*

On to the pictures!


At RH Hotel entrance.


A quick briefing session.


Spotted Chloe!


Pretty lady, representatives from SHELL and Dato'.


Doa and prayer for safety in the journey.


This Abang Macho from Kuching striked a pose. :D


His bike and helmet is so colourful and artistic!


I'll probably inside this van if I were joining the adventure. :P


And I managed to get the video of the flag-off too!
But they were shaky, so forgive me...I ain't no professional videographer. Only using mobile phone. ^^;;



Part 1 - The Preparation


Part 2 - The flag-off by YBhg. Dato' Tiong Thai King. 



Inside the videos, you can see Chloe and Nigel. Hehe. XD

That was a fun experience for me even though I didn't get to join the convoy. Hopefully we can get to see more Ducati events soon! ^_^

-------------------------------------
Read more:

Posts by Sherrie - 1 and 2.