Thursday, March 3, 2011

Demam

Urrghh...i feel so sick...most probably because i didn't wash my hair from running under the rain with my husband on last monday.
Well, this is no romantic story macam cerita Hindustan tu ye...*giggles*
i was sending him to the Sibu Express Boat Terminal since he had to go to Tanjung Manis, and it was raining!

*Paused for awhile because of headache*

Damn...it feels like the world is spinning...pusing-pusing...@_@


So i was alone for a few days. Yesterday i had the flu and sneezed my guts out. i slept the whole day. And today i can feel the sweats but...gosh...the headaches are coming in...and i wanna throw up. x_x Spent the day watching the latest 2 episodes of Glee that i downloaded yesterday, watching 14 Sai no Haha (14 y/o Mother) on my HTC cuz the internet speed is too slow to watch youtube on the laptop & pc.
i don't even bother to check my Facebook!
Hubbie supposed to come back by today, but he called up this morning saying that he has to extend his work until tomorrow. ;__;
Why when i demam he always go outstation??? *congek mode*

This cold probably caused from the shocking news that i heard from my sister about my cat Bunga. My sister found her last night with a piece of metal (umbrella kind) stuck started from her rib and ended at her back legs. So Fyka & my mom sent Bunga to the vet for a surgery. And it seemed that her kidney, intestines, lungs macam kena cucuk satay. Seriously we can't imagine what really happened to her as Bunga really likes to go jalan-jalan around the neighbourhood. Kenjet nak ngerayo lah ya!!
What if there are really psychos that tortured Bunga?? Oh gosh...Ya Allah...please save my cat, save all the animals from these kind of monsters. And please open their heart to know which is good which is wrong and cure them from the evil.


By the time i'm posting this, it's quite painful for me as well...headache...@___@
Ok ok ok ok ok..................
Oh Madam Tanggggg!! Please don't ask the electrician to come by todayyy...i'm still sick! ;A;

4 comments:

Fafa Lane said...

Get well soon dear n I hope ur cat will b Okey

Silla

Mrs. Ichiban said...

Thank you dear~

i hope so too! Bunga~! Get well soon!

flo... said...

tedahnya demam sorg2...=p

Mrs. Ichiban said...

Hehe~ embak tido jak time ya. x terasa gilak sorang. :P