Monday, June 21, 2010

Updates! Bedroom set!


Can't really sleep tonight.
Having sore throat and sneezing here and there non-stop. Gosh, most probably caught that up from my sisters and dad. Seksa giler...

Anyway, on last Saturday (19th June), me and Yabuki went to cari bedroom set. We went out quite late sebab on the morning i have to feed my 2 weeks old kittens cuz fyka and chihiro weren't at home, then my baby sister, mi~ya yang demam tu belum bangun lagi at 8 something, so can't go out without the rooms locked with the bibik. :/ Supposedly at 9 am, dah pegi to Yabuki's cousin's kenduri kahwin. =_=
Dalam pukul 2pm, baru boleh keluar, but kena bawak my naughty kitten Milky yang tangan swollen to vet. According to the vet, tangan dier membengkak because of sprain yang maybe kena when dier kena attacked by the 4 dogs before. Adoi...budak ni memang nakal together with the other kittens. =__= Suka burn my wallet... Lepas get the medicine and vaccine, sent him back home, lepas tu hantar pulak the 2 weeks kitten (belum ada nama lagi. xD) to Fyka at grandma's house. After that, baru free to cari barang. But, dah quite lewat. :/

So, me and Yabuki terus decided beli je kat MIVA. Malas nak fikir banyak...and my dream bed boleh beli later kalau kitorang dah beli rumah. :D
Alhamdulillah, Yabuki willing to sponsor half of the money since my budget lari. T_T (Actually aku letak RM2k for the bedroom set amount, tp nampaknya it turned out jadi Mission Impossible sbb kat Kuching, sangat susah nak cari set harga tang tu yang berquality!)
This is the cheapest set and ok-ok in my eyes (banyak lagi yg cheap kat tempat lain, but aku tak suka langsung due to quality and colour wise); white and black set. Sangat simple! :D


Credits to MIVA. Gambar yg aku snap curi-curi utk reference.


For the set, aku ambik almari paling kecik and tambah another side table to make it even at both side of the bed. Tiba-tiba aku terpikir kenapa aku tak beli floor lamp kat IKEA dulu... uuuu... T_T
So, this set la conclusion nya...Takde la macam my dream princess-glamour bedframe. LOL. Tu simpan kemudian kalau ader rezeki. InsyaAllah...

No comments: