Friday, November 26, 2010

Tomorrow!

Hmm....esok & lusa is the Big Day!


Good News:
  • Wandy is going to lent me his mini instax camera!
  • Shafiq chia me my cake deco-for-sure-it's-not-fondant-or-pas-tillage at Hilton.
  • The pelamin for Yabuki's reception already being installed.

Bad news:
  • Don't think i have enough time to alter my dress. ;_;
  • Ribbon for the wedding favours sik cukup.
  • Slideshow belom polah as Lance baruk siap editing last night.
  • 2 of my headdress also belum polah.
  • Face veil belum siap.
  • Jubah Yabuki pun no news from Teeyah
  • Yabuki's head gear sik tauk apa cita.


What to do today:
  • Beli ribbon
  • Pasang pelamin at 12pm
  • Wandy sending the mini instax 7s & film today
  • Photobooth installation
  • Pick up the 1st hand bouquet & pay
  • Going for facial & hot stone massage at KANEBO
  • Polah slideshow
  • Hantar possible songs to play in the wedding

No comments: