Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thepoplook.com ~ You're making my heart melt!

 Assalammualaikum and Good day minna-san~!

After married, I've been eating 'regularly' till I gotten a bit... chubby. LOL. Therefore, I'm very particular in my outfit nowadays. I still can fit my old baby tee but they've been kinda snug-ish to me. I don't feel comfortable. :(

So then, I always look up for baggy but flamboyant and timeless piece of clothing (to hide that extra tyres). Hehehe! Therefore, one of my fave style would be Maxi dress!

Anyway, I've been lurking around this website Thepoplook.com for quite a while. Indeed such a heart melt! *drools* The gorgeous styles, fine materials, and the postage is free for anywhere in Malaysia! *___*
But...right now I can't spend anything yet since I'm jobless and need to keep my savings for my surgery, so I just share the goodness from ThePoplook.com . ^_^

My fave 'berangan' coordinate would be:

Polka Chiffon Maxi Dress
Green                                                   Light Pink


Either Green or Pink. Both are darlings! I love the green one, but the pink dress is super sweet!! 
Ya know~ tetiba teringin to dress up something girlish and manja on a date with husband.  
Oh my...feel so malu to say that, because I never dolled up myself for him except for jeans and shirt (and for Lolita gathering). I know he doesn't mind, but somehow I wish I can one day. :)


Bo Peep Cropped Top

Then for the outer layer, I love this white cropped top by MinkPink! The layers and scallops are adorable! It even have cute eyelets details at the hem. *kyaa!!* It is currently sold out on the website, but I hope ThePoplook will restock this design soon. ^^ 



And if you like something not see-through and longer, just pair up the chiffon maxi dress with white, nude or beige coloured cardigan. Or be bold with black blazer! :) 



Block Party Headband


Well, you can't leave your hair without this beauty! Simple yet feminine... *o* As I adore the accessories from Sereni & Shentel, ThePoplook also carry them in the website! This headband would perfectly match the Pink Chiffon Maxi dress and the white cropped top coordinate, don't you think? ^_^ Gotta find something with nude, beige or black if you're using those colours as the outer layer or accessories!


Ahhh~~~ I can only dream~~ *___*
Maybe I can achieve my dream one day. Teehee! :D

4 comments:

M.A.M.A said...

kmk maok pink polka dot dress ya!!
hehe.. susah carik dress kdak ya koh,
kmk dah boyot tok, bontot pun dah
kembang, paha iboh kata la, x muat
nak k sluar even sluar k pregnant pun
x selesa. ada carik dress tp dress k bkelah
d tpi pantai yg indah nak bunga besar2 ya
byk!

Mrs. Ichiban said...

Heppp!!! Kmk chop dolok pink ya. Hahaha!
Aok owh...susah carik baju yg comfortable time pregnant. Try looking at thepoplook.com , byk seloar besar2 & baju baggy. :D

Hanie Dew said...

Aku byk kali usha maxi dress kat poplook ni.belinya tah bile.hehehehe

Mrs. Ichiban said...

Hanie > Hahaha!! Sama la~!! XD Sebab aku pendek...takut plak terpijak dress.